Select any of the following links to show the respective content:
All translations are available for the convenience of the user.
In the event of a discrepancy between the translation and the original in English, the original in English prevails.
The present policy (together with our Terms & Conditions and any other documents referred on them) establishes the basis on which any personal data we collect about you and/or you provide us will be processed.
The present policy applies to all digital platforms owned by MyTransfer® in the different markets it operates.
The privacy of our users is of utmost importance to us and we establish the present policy privacy to inform you about our practices in what concerns the collection, use and protection of the personal data of the visitors and clients of our platform.
We consider personal data all data that permits to identify the user individually such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, address, etc.
By using any of our websites and platforms you are accepting the terms contained in the present document.
MyTransfer® is a registered brand in Portugal owned by GreenBus Transporte de Passageiros, Lda. For more information please refer to Contacts Page.
Collection of Data
MyTransfer® can collect and process the following data:
The data you provide us when filling in any of the forms present in our website.
These include personal data provided when you register a purchase in our website or any other platform.
We can also ask for your data when you apply to our promotions and/or discount campaigns, and when you report a problem about our platforms.
- Logs of any communication between you and our website and platforms.
- Data obtained when you click or access certain contents in our website or platforms or on the e-mails we send you.
- Data about your device and network connection, including, when available, your IP address, operating system, browser information, screen size, etc., as well as data obtained from "cookies".
Use of Data
MyTransfer® uses the data it collects to:
- Fulfill your purchases.
- Check the access to certain parts of our website and platforms.
- Allow the communication between our partners and clients.
- Check if the user clicked or accessed certain contents in our website and platforms or on the e-mails we have sent.
- Improve our services.
- Compile reports.
Sharing and Disclosure of Data
MyTransfer® may share the data it collects with:
- Providers of the marketed products.
- Subsidiaries or business partners.
- Competent authorities as required by law.
Storage of Data
All the data present in our platforms are stored in our secure servers located in the European Union.
This data can be transferred and/or stored outside of the above mentioned servers by the MyTransfer® team or by any third party workers contracted to us.
Regardless the place of where your data is stored we will always take the necessary measures to fully protect it.
Amendments and Updates
You may, through means provided by us on our website and platforms, access, update and/or make amends to some of the data we collected about you.
Limitations of Liability
Bear in mind any clink to other website or platform that can be accessed through MyTransfer® may be subject to different terms and conditions than those described herein.
MyTransfer® is not responsible for any content or conditions present in the websites and platforms of its partners or affiliates.